JAKA Zu 18 Collaborative Robot
About JAKA Zu 18
- The JAKA Zu 18 is a collaborative robot with the largest payload in the jAKA Zu range – 18kg – with a significant working radius – 1073mm.
- It can utilize this ability for standard heavy-lifting tasks, but also for delicate, accurate tasks; its 6-axis configuration endows it an outstanding repeatability of ±0.03 mm.
- Despite its large payload, the Zu 18 is incredibly safe. It features visual and torque-feedback collision protection systems that allow is to operate in any environment, without he need for a safety fence.
- JAKA Zu 18 is perfect for use in myriad tasks: packaging, palletizing, welding, testing, screw tightening, mold injection, bonding and more.
- It is used across industries such as the production or testing of medical devices, metal processing, chemical manufacture, as well as standard manufacturing and warehousing.
JAKA Zu 18 Parameters
The Many Features of the Jaka Zu 18
Innovative breakthroughs from drag programming to wireless connection continuously led the trend of robotics development
Best Applications for JAKA Zu 18
There’s virtually no limit to the number of applications the JAKA Zu 18 can handle. It excels at machine tending and precision work with heavy objects.
Your opinions are important to us. Whether it is a simple question or a valuable suggestion, we are here 24/7. You can call us by phone or email us directly.
Building 33-35, 610,
Jianchuan Road, Minhang District,