Screw Driving Collaborative Robots
designed by JAKA Collaborative Robots
JAKA Collaborative Robots Features for Screw Driving Application
- Screwdriving is precise work, small mistakes can have big consequences. JAKA cobots have a repeatability of ±0.02mm, ensuring that mistakes aren’t made
- JAKA cobots are prepared for extremely long uptimes, with an MTBF of 50,000 hours
- Installation is possible at any angle 90 degrees, 45 degrees, upside-down, on the wall; anything is possible
- There is true human-robot collaboration, with JAKA cobots. Their built-in torque feedback module allows them to detect any collisions and react to them immediately, removing the need for safety fences.
- Drag teaching and visual programming to make assigning screw driving tasks easy for anyone, no matter their level of prior experience
Why Automate Screw Driving Routine with JAKA Cobots
Screwdriving is one of the most vital and ubiquitous tasks in production facilities across the globe. For decades, medium and large manufacturers have been able to use robots to automate screwdriving, but now cobots have arrived to elevate this automation to new levels, and grant access for small-scale manufacturers simultaneously.
JAKA cobots have several advantages over human or conventional automated robot screwdriving. They have the flexibility of humans, capable of being programmed and reprogrammed in just minutes, thanks to drag and visual programming. With no teaching pendant necessary, users without prior programming experience can assign new tasks easily.
They have the precision and consistency of conventional robots, even on brand new tasks, with a repeatability ranging from ±0.02 mm to ±0.03mm. Unlike conventional robots, they can operate side-by-side with humans – not only are they compact, but they don’t require safety fences, thanks to collision detection technology.
They can be installed on a table, on a rack, on a wall or a ceiling. They can be installed on virtually any surface, so long as it’s strong enough, at any angle, without losing their functionality or precision. They combine all the advantages of human and conventional robot automated screwdriving in one unit.
See Other Applications Our Collaborative Robots Can Do
Your opinions are important to us. Whether it is a simple question or a valuable suggestion, we are here 24/7. You can call us by phone or email us directly.
Building 33-35, 610,
Jianchuan Road, Minhang District,