Screw Driving Collaborative Robots
designed by JAKA Collaborative Robots
JAKA Collaborative Robots Features for Screw Driving Application
- Screwdriving is precise work, small mistakes can have big consequences. JAKA cobots have a repeatability of ±0.02mm, ensuring that mistakes aren’t made
- JAKA cobots are prepared for extremely long uptimes, with an MTBF of 50,000 hours
- Installation is possible at any angle 90 degrees, 45 degrees, upside-down, on the wall; anything is possible
- There is true human-robot collaboration, with JAKA cobots. Their built-in torque feedback module allows them to detect any collisions and react to them immediately, removing the need for safety fences.
- Drag teaching and visual programming to make assigning screw driving tasks easy for anyone, no matter their level of prior experience
See Other Applications Our Collaborative Robots Can Do
Your opinions are important to us. Whether it is a simple question or a valuable suggestion, we are here 24/7. You can call us by phone or email us directly.
Building 33-35, 610,
Jianchuan Road, Minhang District,