Inspection and Testing Collaborative Robots
designed by JAKA Robotics
JAKA Collaborative Robots Features for Inspection and Testing Applications
- JAKA cobots feature a world-class level of repeatability, at ±0.02mm for inspection
- Equipped with the JAKA Lens 2D, inspection cobots are capable of inspecting several aspects of any given single part, or multiple positions, with accuracy and precision
- A certified MTBF of 50,000 hours, ensuring almost no necessary downtime for years
- JAKA cobots can be installed at any angle for inspection, whether on the floor, the wall, the ceiling, a sloped surface or mounted on an AGV
- Manufacturers may carry out inspections safely, without the need for humans to avoid the area or erect safety fences, thanks for built-in torque feedback collision detection
Why Automate Inspection and Testing Routine with JAKA Cobots
Thanks to a high-resolution 2D camera, the JAKA Lens 2D, and a specialized light source module, cobots are given the gift of sight.
Together with AI and remote, wireless functionality, these tools can be used in collaboration with humans to increase the efficiency, and guarantee the repeatability, of inspection tasks. The JAKA Lens 2D has two installation options, and is fixed and mounted at the end of the cobot arm.
The vision system in JAKA cobots is more than simply a remote camera. Thanks to advanced AI, the cobots are able to detect products based on the identification of color, shape, distance and location.
They are also capable of detecting multiple positions and their precise trajectories at once, in order to avoid missed detections. They do this with a speed and consistency that can lead to efficiency increases of up to two or three times.
When it comes to positioning, the cobots contain ‘High Precision Servo Control’ a technology that allows for repetitive positioning accuracy of 0.02mm. As such, unlike many cobots, it can meet the stringent requirements for accuracy in fields as detail-oriented as electronic assembly testing.
The JAKA cobots’ visual ability has been certified by the National Robot Testing and Evaluation Center as having an MTBF of 50,000 hours, ensuring that inspection can be carried out for years without a hitch.
See Other Applications Our Collaborative Robots Can Do
Your opinions are important to us. Whether it is a simple question or a valuable suggestion, we are here 24/7.