Packaging Collaborative Robots
Factory Packaging Automation with JAKA Robotics
JAKA Collaborative Robots Features for Packaging Application
- With repeatability of ±0.02mm manufacturers can rest assured that packaging will be consistent, and precise, 24/7
- The JAKA cobots have a MTBF of 50,000 hours. Cobots could be set a packaging task, then left for years to perform it constantly, unattended, without issue
- JAKA cobots have versatile installation options – they can be installed at 90 degrees, 45, vertically or anything in between, without their functionality reducing.
- JAKA cobots can work alongside humans without safety fences. Their built-in torque feedback module detects and reacts to collisions.
- Drag teach, and visual programming, together with a wireless connection, ensure speedy configuration.
Why Automate Packaging Routine with JAKA Cobots
There’s no good reason why packaging in the twenty-first century shouldn’t be automated. Packaging is repetitive work that can sometimes lead to injuries in human workers. Previously, robots were capable of taking over packaging tasks, but took some complex programming and reprogramming for each new item and task assigned.
Now, there are JAKA cobots, that can easily perform precise packaging, after being programmed simply by drag teach, and an intuitive visual interface. Programming and reprogramming can be done in just minutes.
JAKA cobots work together with humans, small and light enough to fit anywhere on a production line, but capable of handling payloads up to 18kg, and working radii up to 1713mm.
Their collision detection technology ensures that they can work side-by-side with people, without posing a threat to their safety.
Capable of being fitted anywhere on a packaging line, at any angle, the cobots can operate constantly, reducing costs in food, industrial and electronic packaging.
See Other Applications Our Collaborative Robots Can Do
Your opinions are important to us. Whether it is a simple question or a valuable suggestion, we are here 24/7.
Siemensstrasse 2 – 4,