Assembly Collaborative Robots
Automate your assembly line with JAKA Robotics
JAKA Collaborative Robots Features for Assembly Application
- JAKA cobots have a world-class repeatability of ±0.02 mm, allowing for precise assembly even with high payloads
- The JAKA cobots have an MTBF of 50,000 hours, meaning under normal circumstances, they can be safely left to operate for years without maintenance.
- The cobots can be installed at any angle – on the floor, on the ceiling, on the wall, or anything in between.
- Thanks to a built-in torque feedback module, safety fences are no longer necessary. JAKA cobots react safely to the touch of human workers, other robots and environmental objects.
- Drag teaching and visual programming, along with wireless connection, ensures that cobot integration or reconfiguration time is short.
JAKA Recommended Cobots for Assembly Application
Why Automate Assembly Lines with JAKA Cobots
Their assembly application is versatile and quickly adaptable – position replacement, debugging and replacement of end effectors can all be completed in just 20 minutes. This makes them perfect for multi-variety small-batch production.
It also greatly reduces the amount of human labor required to repurpose the JAKA cobot on assembly line, and means that the line need not stop production during downtime.
The JAKA cobots offer a sophisticated range of assembly options, and can work with a vast array of materials, including plastics, woods, metals and more.
With ±0.02mm repeatability, they can be relied on for delicate tasks, even at high payloads. Moreover, they can be installed at any angle, allowing them to fit into any physical assembly surroundings.
See Other Applications Our Collaborative Robots Can Do
Your opinions are important to us. Whether it is a simple question or a valuable suggestion, we are here 24/7. You can call us by phone or email us directly.
Building 33-35, 610,
Jianchuan Road, Minhang District,